Driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) training for bus and coach drivers, otherwise known as Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCV). According to EU regulations, all professional drivers of vehicles with more than nine seats, for hire or reward, must obtain and carry a Driver Qualification Card (DQC). In order to keep this valid, drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training within every 5 year period.
Benefits of attending:
- By attending this week-long course, you will get your full 35 hours of Driver CPC periodic training.
- Ensures that PCV drivers are compliant.
- Helps to make sure drivers have an understanding of the necessary regulations.
- Equips drivers to act in a safe and responsible way with regard to themselves and others.
This course will cover 5 of the different seven hour modules below:
- Drivers Understanding of an Operator Licence
- Drivers Hours Law and Tachographs
- Manual Handling and Fire Safety
- First Aid – Actions in an Emergency
- Drivers’ Legal Responsibilities (PCV)
- Safe Eco Driving including Vulnerable Road Users
- Driver Wellbeing Including Drink and Drugs Awareness
- Customer Service & Disability Awareness
- The Terrorist Threat & Driver Security
5 days (35 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation
This price includes 5 x £8.75 DVSA registration fees (and a 3 year First Aid certificate subject to attending the First Aid module.)
For more information please call 01375 353354 or email us on email@example.com